A D V E R T I S I N G .
Your advertising budget is nothing to dismiss. The money you spend on advertising should pay off twofold:
1. Response - Whether it comes in the form of a direct sale, a question about your product/service, or at the very least a website hit for your business, your advertising should have a direct effect on your potential sales.
2. Branding - You want your business identity in the face of your sales prospects as often as you can and in much repetition. If your customer doesn't need you now, you want them to remember you when they do.
The cost of reaching your clients shouldn't be an overwhelming percentage of your budget. Faire Magazine offers you the chance to get your advertisement to the audience you want to target. With the advent of our new Green versions of the magazine, each new issue will be available for free to an international audience of millions. Your ad will be part of that new issue with an active link to your website or wherever you'd like that link to target, from Youtube to Facebook. The opportunity for your product or service to be seen by your targeted audience has just skyrocketed with instant availability. No longer will your potential customers have to put down the magazine, then go to the internet, type in your website and view. . . . we now give them the opportunity to access your website with the single click of their mouse.
BONUS. NO CHARGE INTERNET AD PLACEMENT. You get a chance to have your advertisement exposed to the millions on the internet just by buying a print ad of a quarter page or bigger. The ad links to your business site and may appear on our home page via random draw. . . and it stays online FOREVER . . . FOR FREE.
Advertising Rates. For as low as $25 you can purchase a full-color advertisement in Faire Magazine. Deadline for Art and Payment is usually the 15th of the prior month, however the sooner you purchase an ad, the more favorable your ad placement will be in the magazine. If the ad purchase below is still showing for the next issue, then you have time to get your ad in.
- $25 quarter-page: 3.625"w x 4.75"h
- $50 half-page: 7.75"w x 4.75"h
- $100 full-page: 7.75"w x 10"h
- $200 2-Page Spread: 16"w x 10"h